Terms & Conditions
You will be asked to accept the terms and conditions upon checkout, this includes the following aspects of our website and shipment process:
- Agree to the estimated shipping times (check these via the "shipping" page)
- For orders with multiple items, depending on shipment method/location the items can be shipped in separate packages. (this reduces costs for you)
- Agree to the estimated processing times (check these via the "shipping" page)
- Items can be shipped directly from overseas manufacturing warehouses to limit any extra costs. (this reduces costs for you)
- You acknowledge that we do not design, manufacture or claim ownership behind any of the items listed.
The precise color and pattern of the products may vary depending on the specific monitor, the settings, lighting conditions and manufacturing batch. The product colors/pattern depicted should only be used as an approximate guide.
You also agree to our Returns Policy as stated HERE
Notice and Takedown Policy
Our Notice and Takedown Policy is designed to protect the respective Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) of third parties as well as our consumers. It is our intention to respond promptly to notices of alleged IPR infringement.
Intellectual property owners are ultimately responsible for protecting their own IP. As we do not claim to hold legal expertise on IPR matters, we require your assistance in identifying potentially IPR infringing items. If you believe an intellectual property right has been violated on our website, please submit a statement of alleged IP infringement to us. We aim to respond promptly to notices of alleged IPR infringement.
Your statement needs to include:
1. The Full name of the intellectual property right owner
2. Your full name & name of the company you represent
3. Your full address, inc. City, State and Zip Code
4. Your contact email address & telephone number, inc. international dialing code
5. Complete description of the alleged intellectual property rights infringement
6. Explanation of the alleged infringement & its location on our website
7. Declaration that you believe an IPR has been violated
8. Statement that the information in your Notice is true and correct
9. Clear declaration that you will indemnify us from all related claims, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) which we may incur in connection with the notice
Note: We do not create, manufacturer or design the listed products. We do not claim the listed products as our own created IP items. We do not hold any stock itself at any time. If you feel the creation of the listed products breaches your IPR we will supply necessary information of the manufacturing suppliers.To proceed, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org