Choosing the Best Pregnancy PillowCarrying another life inside you is one of the miracles life can offer to humanity, women. Though not all women choose to conceive, there are still those who prays to have one. Pregnancy may seem easy as it appears to be but carrying a baby for 9 months has never been an easy task. Pregnancy isn't always a cakewalk so they say. Motherhood is another profession as it requires lifetime commitment.
Here are the common pregnancy struggles:
- Morning Sickness
- Bladder and bowel problems
- Hair and Skin Change
- Indigestion and Heartburn
- Swelling of Ankles and Feet
- Varicose Veins
- Vaginal Discharge
- Leg cramps
A cramp is a sign that your muscles are contracting very tightly when they shouldn't be. They usually happen at night just when you'd like to get the sleep and finding the perfect sleeping position becomes more of a challenge.
Choosing the best pregnancy pillow will depend on your preferences but these are few things that you can consider before getting one. our pregnancy body pillows has all what it takes.
- Size: Pregnancy body pillows can weigh up to 6 and a half lbs. with a length of 7 and a half feet. They usually come up as a U-shaped body pillow that can hug you front and back.
- Shape: Some pillows curve to tuck between your knees and under your head, while others run parallel your body. Our pregnancy body pillows has belly and full head support. You will only need 1 pillow all night and can also support you all day.
- Material: The cover material made with cotton-poly and spandex blend which allows you to breath comfortably. Stuffing material is made with Polyester.