Glacier - 8 Oz Baby Bottle
Get your little one this baby bottle, feeding bottle, or nursing bottle from our Baby & Toddler Collection.
- EPA registered & FDA compliant Antimicrobial coating
- Triple insulated
- Dishwasher Safe
- Stainless Steel is BPA, BPS & BPF free
- Silicone Nipple
- Cold for 8+ hours, Hot for 4+ hours
Shipped From Chapel Hill, NC, USA
CHOOSE QUANTITY & CLICK ADD TO CART
people are currently looking at this product
Estimated delivery time 5-10 days
Estimated Delivery Time (Business Days)
The NFL, MLB and College Football products ship from here in USA, and these normally take between 3-8 Days for delivery.
Rest of our products ship from warehouses in South East Asai. Please refer to the following for an estimated delivery time:
Delivery Time = (Processing Time) + (Shipping Time)
Processing Time: 1-5 business days
United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Spain, France, Korea, Taiwan, China, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia/New Zealand, Netherlands, Norway, Italy, Ireland
12 to 20 business days
Brazil, Mexico, Venezuela, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Philippines, Indonesia, India, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates, and to all other countries
12 to 35 business days
Lebanon, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Kuwait, Russia, South Africa
15 to 45 business days
Express Shipping: Currently express shipping is not available
Order Processing times:
Orders are processed daily – Monday through Friday – with the exception of public holidays. As soon as your order is placed, you will receive an email confirming your purchase. Please allow up to 1-5 business days for your order to be processed.
Important note: Please note that all estimated shipping times stated are based on normal conditions. Also, do note that customs in some countries do take longer times to clear and scan incoming packages, which explains for the difference in the estimated shipping times stated above.
Because of the high demand on items and our choice to provide customers with FREE Shipping Worldwide on ALL Orders, we are serviced by multiple warehouses which means an order may be shipped from varying warehouses including offshore. Depending on various factors such as stock, order size, location of customer etc.
In some instances, an order may be split into separate packages for any of the following reasons:
– Weight limits per package. In order to provide Free Worldwide Shipping, we do have to think of the most innovative ways (such as the split an order into more than 1 package) to ensure that you receive your order as early as possible, while at the same time keeping the shipping costs to a reasonable limit, as we take care of the shipping cost.
– An item may be slightly back-ordered, and shipped a little later than the rest of the items in an order.
– Because we are serviced by multiple warehouses, an order with multiple items may be shipped from different warehouses due to varying stock inventory between the warehouse.
Once your order ships out we'll send you an email with the online tracking information which you can use to track your package. If 7 business days have passed and you have not received this email from us, simply contact us at contact@justBabyWear.com and we'll check it out for you right away.
Orders that are unable to be delivered:
All packages that are refused, unclaimed from the local post office, undeliverable as addressed because you input the wrong name or address when you placed your order, are not be our responsibility. We reserve the right to charge a restocking and shipping fee if that happens. So please do remember to check your address carefully when you place an order and pick up your parcel from your local postal office if they have directed you to do so.